Pixel Samurai slot RTP = 93.98%
Chain Reactor Game
The objective of Pixel Samurai™ is to obtain combinations of 5 or more vertically and/or horizontally adjacent identical symbols. Groups of at least 5 identical symbols win a multiplier for your bet.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Choose your bet by clicking ‘–’ or ‘+’ below ‘BET’.
- Clicking PLAY spins the reels with the currently selected line bet.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Autolay function.By default, Autoplay is set to 1.
- Choose the number of autospins by clicking ‘–’ or ‘+’ below AUTOPLAY. The number of auto spins left is displayed below the ‘STOP AUTOPLAY’.
- Clicking the PLAY button starts the Autoplay mode.
- Clicking the STOP AUTOPLAY button stops Autoplay mode.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable which can be accessed via the Menu.
- A winning combination consists of 5 or more identical symbols that are vertically and/or horizontally adjacent to each other. The more symbols participate in the winning combination, the bigger the payout.
- Diagonally adjacent symbols do not form a winning combination.
- If more than 1 kind of symbols form winning combinations, the winnings are added up.
- The Win popup displays the accumulated winnings of a single game round.
- Pixel Samurai™ features 6 different symbols – Red Samurai, Blue Lady, Subzero, Yellow Monk, Purple Sumo and Green Robin. The Red Samurai is the Jackpot symbol.
- At the beginning of each game round, all the symbols in the game field are reset.
- Symbols that form a winning combination explode, enabling more symbols to drop down and form new combinations.
- The more symbols form the winning combination, the bigger the payout.
MAXIMUM WIN LIMIT
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
PIXEL SAMURAI™ PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
- A winning combination of 8 or more Red Samurai symbols wins a percentage of the Pixel Samurai™ Jackpot, depending on your bet size.
- You can win either 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 50% or 100% of the current Progressive Jackpot amount. The share of the Jackpot you can win increases with the size of your bet. For more information, see the Paytable.
- Clicking CONTINUE ends the jackpot game and returns the player to the main game.
- Note: The full Pixel Samurai™ Progressive Jackpot can only be won if you place the maximum possible bet in the game.
- 0.975% of each player’s bet in all Pixel Samurai™ game rounds played online in all online casinos is added to the Progressive Jackpot.
- The Jackpot ticker field is constantly updated according to your currently selected bet amount.
- Note: Delays in updating the jackpot ticker may result in your jackpot win being larger than the amount displayed in the jackpot ticker.
- If 2 or more players win the Progressive Jackpot at the same time, the wins are distributed as follows:
- Player 1 places a bet that makes him eligible to win the Progressive Jackpot.
- Players 2, 3, etc. will then only win the seed as the progressive part has already been won by Player 1.
- Note: If the game is terminated while winning the Progressive Jackpot, a screen summarizing the Jackpot winnings will be shown upon resuming the game.
- Clicking the Info button opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The first screen explains how to form wins and shows the percentage of the jackpot that is awarded at different bet amounts.
- The second screen illustrates all the game symbols and their respective payouts.
- Clicking BACK TO GAME exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- INFO – Open the reference screen that describes the different game components (paytable).
- Bet – Increase or decrease the total bet by clicking the ‘–’ or ‘+’ buttons.
- Play – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay – Increase or decrease the number of times the reels will spin in succession.
- Play / Stop Autoplay – Spin the reels for the number of times selected in the Autoplay field. / End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.98%, that includes the Progressive Jackpot contribution of 0.98%.