PAY IT AGAIN is a classic 5 Reel, 10 winline slot based on retro Las Vegas slot machines with a modern neon twist. The game has a single feature which means when you get a win, it can PAY IT AGAIN!
Step 1: Getting Started
- Press the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ TOTAL BET buttons to choose a Total Bet between 20p and £500.
- Click on the ‘PAYTABLE’ button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
Step 2: How To Play
- Press ‘SPIN’ to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If any winning combination appears on any win line, then you win. Wins are paid for 3 or more matching symbols on adjacent reels. Any wins will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- If a PAY IT AGAIN symbol is used to make up any win, it triggers the PAY IT AGAIN Feature.
- The Pay It Again symbol can be used to help form wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The PAY IT AGAIN symbol can substitute for any other symbol.
Pay It Again
- When the PAY IT AGAIN symbol is used to make any win, the PAY IT AGAIN feature is triggered.
- After the initial win the player has the chance to PAY IT AGAIN. Press SPIN to stop the Dapple on either YES or NO. Getting YES awards the player any win that contains a PAY IT AGAIN symbol before giving you another chance to PAY IT AGAIN. Hit NO and the feature ends, where the player is paid the amount displayed in TOTAL WON.
- During any spin, if the letters V-E-G-A-S appear across all 5 reels then the Vegas Millions Jackpot Game is triggered.
- In the Vegas Millions feature you can win one of 5 progressive jackpots ranging from Super to the huge VEGAS JACKPOT!
- Spin the wheel to land on a progressive jackpot.
- The bigger you bet the better your chances of triggering Vegas Millions!
- The Progressive Jackpot can be won during any spin. Revealing the Progressive Jackpot (VEGAS) symbols awards the progressive jackpot, The Progressive Jackpot is available on any stake, with a percentage of the stake being added to the Progressive Pot. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the “seed” amount and begins to rise again. The Operator will fund the jackpot to the minimum reset value when the jackpot is won.
- Simultaneous wins cannot occur should a player receive a jackpot win notification for an amount that is no longer available they will receive an error message and the previous round will be rolled back. In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, its jackpots cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Super: 95% of the seed bank contributions
Mega: 95% of the seed bank contributions
Major: 95% of the seed bank contributions
Royal: 95% of the seed bank contributions
Vegas: 95% of the seed bank contributions
Amounts can vary depending on seed bank contributions and jackpot hit rate.
|Jackpot Caps||Super: £1,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.15000600% to 1.295937%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||The Jackpot feature is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Vegas Millions Jackpot.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a slot game with the Vegas Millions Jackpot.|
- By selecting ‘AUTOPLAY’ you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other. Select your stake as normal then press the ‘AUTOPLAY’ button to select the number of ‘Autoplay’ bets you want to play. Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the ‘STOP AUTOPLAY’ button.
- BETTING HISTORY: Select this from the OPTIONS menu to display a log of the previous games in the current session showing your bets placed and the outcomes.
- BACKGROUND SOUND ON/OFF: Select this from the OPTIONS menu to switch on/off the background sound within the game.
- SOUND ON/OFF: Select this from the OPTIONS menu to switch on/off all audio within the game. You can also press the ‘MUTE’ button at the top of the screen.
- HELP: Select this from top of the screen (or select “HOW TO PLAY THE GAME” from the OPTIONS menu) to open this help page.
Minimum Stake, Maximum Stake & Maximum Payouts
|Currency||Minimum Stake||Max Total Stake||Maximum Payout in 1 spin (excluding Vegas Millions).|
- Malfunction voids plays and pays.
- Applicable date from: 15/05/2015