Buckle Up slot RTP = 95.80%
3-Reel 26-Line Slot
The objective of Buckle Up is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click START on the entry screen to enter the main game. Select Do not show this next time if you want to skip this screen in future.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 26 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 25.
- Before you enter the game, click on 1 of the 2 characters to select your preferred image for the stacked WILD symbol. The choice of image for the stacked WILD symbol is a purely cosmetic effect.
- Choose your total bet by clicking ‘–’ or ‘+’.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped, and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button or pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- The reels can also be spun using the Autoplay function. Mouse over the AUTOPLAY button to display the list of options.
- Select the number of auto spins.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. During Autoplay mode the AUTOPLAY button changes into a smaller STOP AUTOPLAY button which displays the number of remaining spins.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- The paytable can be accessed from the Menu or the INFO button.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu or the INFO button.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel and must be on a payline to award a payout.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens that displays the total win.
The wheel symbol is a WILD symbol. When a WILD symbol lands anywhere on the reels it expands into a stacked WILD symbol that fills the reel.
The stacked WILD symbol can also be added to reel #1 by landing a W symbol on the middle of the booster reel.
The WILD symbols can stand for any other symbol (except SCATTER) to make the best possible winning combination.
If a winning combination of WILD symbols occurs, it pays the same as the highest paying symbol.
The trophy is the SCATTER symbol.
3 SCATTER symbols landing simultaneously on reels #1, #2 and #3 trigger the Circuit Complete screen.
The booster reel is to the right of reel #3 and contains special booster symbols that trigger features.
Any line win on reels #1 to #3 triggers a booster reel spin.
When a Booster symbol (or a booster symbol combination) lands between the arrows in the middle of the booster reel, it triggers the corresponding booster symbol feature.
There are 4 Booster symbols in the game:
- Extra WILD Booster
- Level Up Booster
- Extra Symbols Booster
- Multiplier Booster
EXTRA WILD BOOSTER
When the W symbol lands in the middle of the booster reel, a stacked WILD symbol is added to reel #1.
LEVEL UP BOOSTER
When the L symbol lands in the middle of the booster reel, all winning symbols on the reels upgrade to the next highest-paying symbol to award a bigger payout.
EXTRA SYMBOLS BOOSTER
When the S symbol lands in the middle of the booster reel, all losing symbols are replaced with instances of the highest winning symbol on the reels.
When the M symbol lands in the middle of the booster reel, all the symbols on the booster reel change into multiplier values and then the booster reel respins. The multiplier value that lands in the middle of the reel is then applied to the total of all wins on reels #1 to #3.
You can also win a combination of Booster symbols. Wins are only evaluated after the last booster in a combination has been applied.
- The L+M symbol combination triggers the Level Up Booster and then the Multiplier Booster on the spin result.
- The S+L symbol combination triggers the Extra Symbols Booster and then the Level Up Booster on the spin result.
- The S+M symbol combination triggers the Extra Symbols Booster and then the Multiplier Booster on the spin result.
- The W+M symbol combination triggers the Extra WILD Booster and then the Multiplier Booster on the spin result.
- The S+L+M symbol combination triggers the Extra Symbols Booster and then the Level Up Booster and then the Multiplier Booster on the spin result.
When 3 SCATTER symbols land on reels #1, #2 and #3, the Circuit Complete screen is triggered.
There are 4 circuits:
- Daytime Circuit
- Jungle Circuit
- Beach Circuit
- Night Circuit
Only 1 circuit is available at the start. When you complete a circuit by landing 3 SCATTER symbols on the same spin, you receive a payout specific to that circuit. Each payout is a multiplier of the Total Bet on the triggering spin. The circuits are unlocked in order, and each circuit awards a larger completion payout than the last.
To switch your circuit, select a circuit and then select CONTINUE. The circuits have no effect on the gameplay or payouts.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on its corresponding button.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history and more.
- Play for Real Money – This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking on it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured – View various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to open the sound volume slider, from which you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – Opens the paytable.
- Clicking the INFO button opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower left-hand corner of the screen navigates between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- The Feature screens explain the features in the game.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking the Return arrow exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- INFO – Opens the reference screen describing the different game components.
- Total Bet “+” and “−” buttons – Increase or decrease the total bet.
- Spin / Stop – Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Autoplay mode, stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Autoplay mode does not end the Autoplay reelspin mode.
- Auto Play / Stop – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Autoplay reelspin mode.
- Turbo Mode – Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.76% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.80%.