Age of the Gods: Medusa & Monsters slot RTP = 96.09%
6-Reel 164-Line Slot
The objective of Age of the Gods: Medusa & Monsters™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click START on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 164 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your coin value × 50.
- Click ‘−’ or ‘+’ under TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- Mouse over the AUTOPLAY button to see the Autoplay options.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. During Autoplay mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into the STOP AUTO PLAY button. Click the STOP AUTO PLAY button to stop Autoplay mode.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- The paytable can be accessed from the Menu or the INFO page.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu or by clicking on the INFO button.
- All payouts are the Coin Value multiplied by the value for the win on the Paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The symbol with the Medusa image on it is the MEDUSA WILD symbol in the game. MEDUSA WILD symbols can stand for any other symbol, except SCATTER symbols to make the best possible winning combination.
When the MEDUSA WILD symbol lands anywhere on the reels during the main game, it expands to fill the reel.
During the Medusa’s Gaze Free Games feature, the MEDUSA WILD symbol only appears as a stacked shifting wild symbol.
The Shield symbol is the SCATTER symbol in the game. SCATTER symbols are stacked 2 symbols high, only appear on reels #2, #4 and #6, and only appear during the main game.
When SCATTER symbols land simultaneously on reels #2, #4 and #6 during the main game, the Medusa’s Gaze Free Games feature is triggered.
SCATTER symbols do not appear during free games, meaning the Medusa’s Gaze Free Games feature cannot be retriggered.
MEDUSA’S GAZE FREE GAMES
The Medusa’s Gaze Free Games feature is triggered when 3 SCATTER symbols land simultaneously on reels #2, #4 and #6 during the main game.
You will be presented with a screen showing 3 shields. Pick a shield to reveal 1 of the 3 high-paying symbols (Siren, Minotaur or Cerberus), then click CONTINUE to begin the 6 free games.
The high-paying symbol you picked will lock to the reels when it lands during free games. When the stacked MEDUSA WILD symbol moves to the same reel, the high-paying symbol will unlock from the reels and be removed. The 2 high-paying symbols that were not picked do not appear on the reels during this feature.
During the Medusa’s Gaze Free Games feature, the MEDUSA WILD symbol only appears as a stacked shifting wild symbol. The stacked MEDUSA WILD symbol starts free games on reel #6, and shifts 1 reel left on every subsequent spin. The final free game takes place with the stacked MEDUSA WILD symbol on reel #1.
During the Medusa’s Gaze Free Games feature the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature. The win for each spin is displayed in the WIN field below the reels. The total win for the Free Games round is shown in the TOTAL WIN field.
When all free games have been played, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary to return to the main game reels.
AGE OF THE GODS™ JACKPOT
The Age of the Gods™ Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games. There are 4 levels of jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power. The different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts.
|Seed (how much money the jackpots start out with):||Power: €50
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the jackpot):||Jackpot game is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the jackpot):||Play a slot game with the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.|
The trigger that starts the jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of 1 of the 4 jackpots.
The Jackpot game screen contains 20 coins, each of which hides 1 of the 4 jackpot symbols. Tapping on a coin flips it and reveals the jackpot symbol. Once 3 matching symbols have been found, the player wins the corresponding jackpot. The Age of the Gods™ Jackpot game has a timeout timer (30 second). If the player fails to find three matching symbols before the time runs out, the game is automatically played to reveal the player’s prize. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the Win popup together with any other winnings.
- The seed and jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money – This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured – is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – Opens the paytable of the game. Click the BACK TO REELS button to return to the main game.
- Clicking INFO opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Payouts, Features, Paylines, and Jackpot screens give information on the rules and behavior of the game.
- Clicking the BACK TO REELS button exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Info – Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Total Bet – Increase or decrease the total bet by clicking the ‘−’ or ‘+’ buttons.
- Auto Play / Stop Auto Play – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Autoplay reelspin mode.
- Spin / Stop – Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Autoplay mode, stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Autoplay mode does not end the Autoplay reelspin mode.
- Turbo Mode – Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.10% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) that includes the Jackpot Contribution is 96.09%.