Live Casino Hold ‘Em
We offer single deck Live Casino Hold’em with a real dealer and a real Casino Hold’em game table. Live Casino Hold’em is a variation of five-card poker. You are dealt two cards, which you must use along with the five-card flop to make the best possible poker hand. After each game round, the deck of cards is reshuffled.
The card deck is being replaced every game round with shuffeled deck. A designated shuffler is sitting at the table near the dealer and shuffling a deck of cards to make it ready for the next game round.
The AA side bet is optional. Here, you can bet on whether the first five cards dealt (your two cards plus the first three flop cards) will include a pair of Aces or better.
To play the game:
- There is probably a game in progress at the moment you enter the game. Please wait until the current game round is finished. You can then place your bets.
- Click on a chip of desired value to select it. Then click the Ante betting area on the game table to place your bet. Once the main Ante bet has been placed, an AA side bet can be placed. Move your cursor over the game table and click on the AA betting position to place a side bet. Each click adds one chip to the bet. Click another chip to select it if you wish to increase the bet by another amount. Shift-clicking on the bet area removes one chip from the bet.
- Click the Clear button to remove all bets from the table and start over.
- You have a limited amount of time to place a bet from the moment a round is started. Once you have placed your bets, click the Confirm button.Multiple BetsIf the Multiple Bets option is supported, additional bets are accepted after your first bet has been placed and confirmed. Multiple bets are accepted only if the betting round is still open. Please note, that if auto confirmation of bets is disabled, you have to click Confirm after each additional bet.
- Both you and the dealer will be given two cards (the dealer’s cards are dealt face down), and three cards will be dealt to the flop.
- If the cards you are dealt make up a Poker hand along with the flop, the type of hand is displayed to you. If you have a pair of Aces or better, you win the AA side bet.
- You can now choose to Call and continue playing against the dealer or Fold and lose your bets. If you do not Call within the time given, the game will automatically choose to Fold your hand.
- If you call, a bet amount equal to your Ante bet times two will automatically be taken from your balance and placed on the ‘call’ position on the game table. Should you have insufficient balance to place the Call bet, you can either fold or deposit money through the cashier.
- If you fold, you will be able to see the rest of the game through the live video stream but your bets will be lost and your game will be frozen until the next game round.
- You must call to collect your Ante bet and AA side bet winnings. If you do not call, you will lose your bets regardless of the hands you have.
- After calling or folding, the last two cards are dealt to the flop, the dealer’s cards are turned face up and the best possible hand is formed and shown for each of you.
- If your hand is better than the dealer’s hand you win, and your Ante and Call bets are returned to you along with your winnings. If the dealer’s hand is better than your hand, you lose your bets.
- To play another game round, place your bets as described above and click the Confirm button, or click Rebet to place the same bets as in the previous round.
At each stage of the game round, the best available hands are formed automatically. Hands are ranked according to the best five cards only (best poker hand).
The dealer must have at least a pair of 4s to qualify, if this is not the case, your Call bet is returned and your Ante bet pays according to the pay table.
If the dealer qualifies and you win, your Ante bet pays according to the pay table and your Call bet pays even money.
- If you have a hand result equal to the dealer’s hand result, the highest card out of the remaining cards that are available to each of you determines the winner.
- If you and the dealer have hands of the same type, the hand that includes the highest-value card wins (i.e. Three Kings beats Three Queens; a flush of A, 6, 5, 4, 3 beats a flush of K, J, 10, 8, 7).
- If the dealer qualifies and the player ties the dealer then both ante and call bets will push.
The Ace is a semi-wildcard; it can be the highest-value card in a straight of A, K, Q, J, 10, or the lowest-value card in a straight of 5, 4, 3, 2, A.
Hands strength table
|Royal Flush||An Ace-High straight of one suit
|Straight Flush||A straight of entirely one suit
|Four of a Kind||Four cards of the same rank
|Full House||Three-of-a-kind and a pair
|Flush||Five cards of the same suit
|Straight||Five cards of sequential rank
|Three of a Kind||Three cards of the same rank
|Two Pairs||Two cards of the same rank and another two cards of the same rank
|Pair||Two cards of the same rank
|High Card||Highest card in the hand
When you win, your bets are returned to you along with your payout. Winning hands pay according to the below listed pay tables. Call bets pay even money.
AA Side Bet
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight flush||50 to 1|
|4 of a kind||40 to 1|
|Full house||30 to 1|
|Flush||20 to 1|
|Straight or lower||7 to 1|
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||20 to 1|
|4 of a Kind||10 to 1|
|Full House||3 to 1|
|Flush||2 to 1|
|Straight or lower||1 to 1|
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 99.18% for Ante bets and 93.74% for the AA side bet.
|Clear bets||Remove all bets from the table.|
|Call||Place a Call bet (double your Ante bet) and continue playing against the dealer.|
|Fold||Forfeit your AA and Ante bet and end the game round.|
|Max Bet||Place the maximum bet for the main bet position. After clicking the Max Bet button, remember to click Confirm bets .|
|Rebet||Place the same bet as in the previous round.|
|Confirm||Click here when you have placed all your bets to confirm your bets – without confirmation your bets do not count. When the auto confimed bets feature is enabled, the Confirm button does not appear.|
In some countries you have the option to give a tip to the dealer. To give a tip, place chips on the “Tip” stack (same as placing a bet), and click Confirm. Click Cancel to close the tip stack.
The top half of the game window contains three panels.
In the center is the video feed of the dealer. Click on the video feed or the camera icon on the dashboard to switch to full window mode. This option merges the game table into the video screen and enlarges it.*
* When enabled by the service provider.
On the right and left of the video feed are panels for game information.
To use the Chat, enter your message into the text field at the bottom of the panel and click Send. Your message will appear along with others in the middle of the panel. Please note that you cannot use the chat option if your balance is zero.
The current server time and the game round’s unique ID number can be found under the “Bet/Win” fields.
Game Limits – If enabled by your service provider, a panel on the game table displays the minimum and the maximum total bet amounts. Click the panel to view limits for all bet types. On some of the tables, you can change the limits, by choosing a different range from the drop-down menu, or from the Lobby. The changes apply starting from the next round.
The History tab shows the outcome of recent game rounds.
Find all the top online casino UK here / click here for the best online casino USA / and don’t forget to check out the best online casino Australia.
Visit the best best Playtech casinos / check up the best paying slots / find a top new online casino.