Age of the Gods: Prince of Olympus slot RTP = 94.82%
This slot will make you feel the strength of Hercules, a game developed by Playtech software developers. Prince of Olympus harbours an ancient Greek kind of theme. The slot comes with 5 reels and 25 pay lines; with these pay lines, one might think that the slot is weak and doesn’t live to its name but this is not so. Hercules flexes his muscles when it comes to the bonus features.
How does this slot work?
You can place your bet from as little as NZD0.25 to as much as NZD500 for a single spin. The theme primarily focuses on the Prince of Olympus; Hercules who is the Greek Divine Hero and was the son of Zeus and mortal Alcmene. To complement the theme there are symbols like clubs, Orthrus, and golden apples. The highest valued symbol on the game is the 2 headed dog and will reward you with 4,000 times your line when you have five of them on a pay line.
Features and Bonus Game
The Hydra Bonus
The feature is triggered after landing the Hydra symbol anywhere on the first to the fifth reels. On having these symbols, you will be transferred to a screen where you have Hercules about to fight the multi headed Hydra. You are required to make a selection of three heads where your cash prize will be determined and the fourth one will be used to determine the multiplier for your sum wins. When lucky enough, you will experience the Hercules Rage feature that will have the heads randomly exploding.
Free Spins feature
The feature is triggered by getting three or more of the Hercules scatter symbols on the reels. Once the feature is in play, you will get ten free spins that can be retriggered after you land three of these symbols again. All wins that you get the free spins bonus will be multiplied by three. It is possible to activate the Herculean Strength feature while on the free spins but not the Hydra bonus.
This bonus has two versions;
You will get Hercules in the middle reel; on this version, there will be two re-spins with the wild expanding to fill all position and freeze into place.
It is possible to have Hercules on the second, third and fourth reels; on this one, you will get a re-spin with the wilds expanding to fill the reels and freeze into position.
Age of the Gods Progressive Jackpot
Like all other Age of the God’s slot series games, Prince of Olympus has four progressive jackpots. You trigger these progressive jackpots at random and you can have the power, extra power, super power and ultimate power jackpots. When on the jackpot mode, you will get a 5 x 4 grid of 20 coins that will hide the jackpots. Choose three coins and when the symbols match, you will win the jackpot. All you need to win the jackpot is luck!
Final Verdict about Age of the Gods: Prince of Olympus
Prince of Olympus slot is one of the most interesting slots developed by Playtech. It is a popular slot among other Age of Gods slot and has potentially huge winnings. The slot comes with multiple bonus games that can give you better chances of making more on small bets.
The return to player rate of the slot stands between 93 and 94.8%.
The best Playtech casinos
Check here for all the best Crypto Casinos
5-Reel 25-Line Slots
The objective of Age of the Gods™ Prince of Olympus is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- You can choose paylines and line bet on the Bet Options panel below the reels.
- Click ‘−’ or ‘+’ under the LINE BET to choose the line bet.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch on or off the Turbo Mode. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Auto play function. During the Auto play mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into STOP. Click the STOP button to stop Auto play mode.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Auto play mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO page.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- SCATTER win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The Hercules symbol is the WILD symbol in the game. The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol (except for the SCATTER and BONUS symbols) to make the best possible winning combination on a winning payline.
The WILD symbol appears on reels 2, 3 an 4. The WILD symbol can trigger the Herculean Strength feature when it lands in the center position of reel 3, or when WILD symbols land on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously.
The Game Logo is the SCATTER symbol in the game. The SCATTER symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 3 or more SCATTER symbols in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings. If 3 or more SCATTER symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game, 10 Free Games with a x3 multiplier are triggered.
The Multi-headed Hydra is the BONUS symbol in the game. BONUS symbols appearing on reels 1 and 5 simultaneously trigger the Hydra Bonus round.
HERCULEAN STRENGTH FEATURE
The Herculean Strength feature is triggered whenever a WILD symbol appears in the center of reel 3, or on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously.
When WILD symbol lands in the center position of reel 3, it expands to fill the whole reel and locks for 2 re-spins after all winnings are paid. When WILD symbols land on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously, they expand to fill the entirety of all 3 reels and lock for 1 re-spin after all winnings are paid.
After a Herculean Strength feature is played, a screen appears showing the total win for the feature.
The Hydra Bonus can be won during the Herculean Strength feature. Neither Free Games, nor either Herculean Strength feature can be triggered during a Herculean Strength feature. If the Hydra Bonus and the Herculean Strength feature are triggered simultaneously, the Hydra Bonus will be played before the Herculean Strength feature.
BONUS symbols landing on reels 1 and 5 simultaneously trigger the Hydra Bonus. To start the Bonus round click the PLAY button.
7 Hydra heads appear on the bonus screen. Clicking a Hydra head causes Hercules to shoot it with his arrow, revealing a cash prize. 3 Hydra Heads can be clicked at this stage of the bonus to reveal 3 cash prizes.
3 more Hydra heads then appear. Clicking a Hydra head causes Hercules to shoot an arrow at it, revealing a multiplier. The multiplier will then be applied to the sum of the revealed cash prizes and then awarded.
After the Hydra Bonus is played, a screen displaying the prize won appears. The Cash field shows the prize won during the Bonus round, the Multiplier field shows the multiplier and the Total win field shows the total winnings for the Bonus round. Clicking CONTINUE takes you back to the main game.
HERCULES RAGE FEATURE
Hercules Rage feature can be triggered randomly during the Hydra Bonus round after you choose the 3rd Hydra head. During the feature Hercules shoots a special powerful arrow, causing the rest of Hydra heads to explode. You are then awarded the cash prizes for all 7 heads.
3 or more SCATTER symbols in any reel position during the main game trigger 10 Free Games with a x3 multiplier. To start the Free Games round click PLAY button.
A screen appears showing the number of the Free Games won and the multiplier. Clicking CONTINUE begins the Free Games round.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bet per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking CONTINUE returns you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking the SPIN button stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
3 or more SCATTER symbols during the Free Games award extra Free Games. The Herculean Strength feature can be triggered during the Free Games round, unlike the Hydra Bonus.
AGE OF THE GODS™ JACKPOT
Age of the Gods™ Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games. There are 4 levels of jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power. The different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts.
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Power: €50
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Jackpot game is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a slot game with the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.|
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots.
The Jackpot game screen contains 20 coins, each of which hides 1 of the 4 jackpot symbols. Tapping on a coin flips it and reveals the jackpot symbol. Once 3 matching symbols have been found, the player wins the corresponding jackpot. The Age of the Gods™ Jackpot game has a timeout timer (30 second). If the player fails to find three matching symbols before the time runs out, the game is automatically played to reveal the player’s prize. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the Win popup together with any other winnings.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and button that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashire window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money -This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured – Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components.
- Clicking X exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found above.
- Info – Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Lines + and − buttons – Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.
- Bet / Line + and − buttons – Increase or decrease the bet per line.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Auto Play / Stop – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
- Stop – Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode – Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.83% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) that includes the Jackpot Contribution is 94.82%.